Wednesday 4 March 2009

Hello

Hi,

Let me introduce myself; my name is Hayley, i also work at Anything Equine. I have been busying myself recently with pdating the products on the website to accomodate for changwes in product ranges Recently Jack Murpy, Sherwoord Forest, Lazy Jacks, Equitech and Rockfish have all had new Spring Summer items that have come in to us. There really is something for everyone during this changing season, be it riding jackets ready for the show season, grooming accessories to help when bringing your horse in from a quiet winter in the field or gifts to keep children ammused over the coming easter holidays.

We have just takeen delivery of some fantastic offers that you would be crazy to miss out on including breeches, reflective wear and childrens boots. Check them all out at www.anythingequine.co.uk

Speak soon

Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment